First she doesn't want me, and now she does, what's her deal?

I have been talking to this girl for about a 5 months now, I have asked her out countless of time but she all ways gives me an excuse for not going out. I have stopped calling her and sending her messages for about a month already and she has done the same so I thought that's done. Now I'm dating another, and then for out of now where she come back sending me messages, calling me, and even looking for me where I work, this is about 2 weeks after I stopped calling her. Before she just seemed annoyed by me when we talked and now she I happy about it. I understand that she wants the attention that I gave her back, but I don't know if that's all she wants. I still like her and its not working out with girl I'm dating now. What should I do?

What Girls Said 1

• The only reason she wants you is because you are dating another girl. She see's that another girl wants you, so she now wants you. Its up to you whether you go for her, but just know that the girl you are seeing now wanted you no matter what, whereas this girl just wants you because you are taken. If you leave your current girl for her she will probably be satisfied that you wanted her enough to dump the girl, and she'll move on without a second thought about you.

What Guys Said 1

• It's natural to want something you can't have. It's kinda like putting a string on the ground in front of a cat. It won't want it until someone picks it up. You are the string, girl your dating is pullingt the string and the old girl is the cat. The cat will only come when the string is not available to her.

Believe it or not, girl are like cats. Put two females together with one male and watch them compete.