Anyone have any luck with plenty of fish?

Question is for both guys and girls.

Have you ever tried plentyoffish.com? If so, did you have any luck?

I've been a member for about a month now, I've talked to probably 5 girls over the site and through texting but none of them ever went anywhere. Anyone else have any good/bad experiences?

Most Helpful Girl

• it's horrible. my mom has an account on it. it's pretty much only perverts desperate for sex. its probably the worst dating site out there... in my opinion.

What Girls Said 1

• I've tried it. There are a lot of creeps on there. Old men especially, haha. I met a good friend on there once, though. Sorry none of the girls you talked to went anywhere, you'll find someone.

What Guys Said 1

• That site sucks. I talked to maybe two girls. I think it has a lot of shallow people on it or a lot of people that join and never go back on. I say try one of the pay sites and if it actually finds matches for you maybe pay and talk to them. You don't see commercials for matches made through POF. lol