Out of all the girls a guy has dated, which one is he most likely to get back together with?

(1) His "first"

(2) The girl he most recently broke up with

(3) The one who treated him the best

(4) Other

Most Helpful Guy

• Most recently broken up

• Sounds like the most realistic scenario out of all the other answers, I gotta say!

What Guys Said 6

• (4) Other...meaning the next girl. The previous 3 had their chance

• The one with the biggest butt.

• You must be a butt guy. Some guys like boobs ya know...

• LOLOL

The irony of this is that I don't even like butts. AT ALL! Totally unattracted to them. I just said this as a joke, because for some weird reason, the majority of guys seem to prefer butts over boobs. I'll never understand this, since I like boobs way much more than butts. I don't even look at girl's butt.

Since you were asking generally though, I said butt. xD Obviously, I would go for the one with the biggest boobs. REMEMBER!!! Guys are all the same! :3

• my 5 girlfriend she was amazing, but recently found out several other guys where trying to go out with her while I was with her!

• Id say 3 man

• But...subconsciously, or are you just going by which of the three looks the best to you?

• WEll I mean Id like to get treated right but I don't know of any other senario (plz excuse my spelling ><)

• The one that treated me best

• The one who treated me the best.

• Even if it ended poorly?

• I don't know.... my ex was the greatest thing to ever happen to me. Until she packed up and left, giving me no closure and being extremely shallow about it. She's not someone I fell in love with, she's an attention whore and a party girl. So probably not, unless there was a major heart to heart.

What Girls Said 0