Is it OK to date 2 guys and finalizing after a few dates?

Having 3 guys like you at the same time... Why does it happen?To make our lives easier, if I could I would date 2 guys at the same time.. But the bad thing is: they both know each other..I know its a bad thing to do double dating but what can you do? You love both of them & you don't want to loose em. Guys would it be OK for girls to date 2 guys at the same time yet during the dates she gets to pick her final choice?Girls: it would be a bitchy thing to do but if guys can double date, why can't we right?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• If they are OK with it, and you are OK with it, and you haven't committed to anyone yet (and if they haven't committed), then there's nothing wrong with dating more than one person. You should make a decision soon, and you should let them both know in a mature way; let both know where you stand, and don't play one off the other. The issue is that a lot of the time, even if you don't try to do this, it can still create some awkwardness.I "sort of" dated a girl that a good friend liked at the same time. I made sure it wasn't going to be a problem with him first before asking her out; It just didn't work out. I'm still friends with the guy. If she came by again, it would be no problem, there are no bad feelings.

What Guys Said 4

• Date as many guys as you want. But take your time picking who you want to keep seeing for an upgrade to a relationship.It's not wrong at all for a girl to do it, since guys do it all the time. We have our standards when it comes to finding a suitable candidate for a meaningful relationship. Many girls I've been across have exposed their flaws to me, and I cut my ties with them since they didn't meet up to girlfriend material.

• It's a bit bad for a girl to do it, but at this stage of the dating game, I won't preach hypocrisy (for I think it's okay for a guy to date a few girls then choose)Best option is to inform them of your plan. Depending on your style, you can be upfront 'I'd love to meet you, but I have to warn you, you aren't the only lucky guy taking me out etc' or be more casual 'oh yeah, I'm busy on that day. I'm meeting XYZ'Probably better to be more direct. Most guys are pretty useless at understanding subtle social situations.

• Why do you ahve to double date? I've dated multiple women before, you go on separate dates (you're not even paying!) and you make up your mind.

• Dont screw up or else you'll ruin it for everyone

What Girls Said 4

• You can date two guys at the same time but not two guys that know each other. That is just too awkward. That is the only part of this scenario that I would have problems with.It used to be that women would have several suitors that would visit them and court them and eventually one would win out and become her husband. It has been a while since those days but there is something to be said for dating like that. Of course, the dates were chaperoned or occurred at the girls home, so her reputation was intact. No guy wants to date a girl who is sleeping with several guys or even kissing several guys. I hold to that standard. I will date two men at the same time but only for the first couple of dates and the most contact I would have with any date would be a quick hug goodbye. After a couple of dates, I have a good idea if someone is my type or not and would stop dating someone that wasn't. I think as a mature adult, well everyone in my age range sees nothing wrong with men or women dating several people at the same time. For us, it is not easy to find someone that is a good match. We can date many people and not end up with someone we want for a partner. We can also keep our hands off each other during the process. If I dated just one person at a time, I might lose out on meeting Mr. Right-for-me. The assumption with adults dating is that until you have a talk about dating each other exclusively, either one of you could be dating others. I realize in the younger set, this is not necessarily the thinking.

• A thorough, balanced and conscientious answer : )

• yea its fine to do that.thats what dating is all about: getting to know someoneor in your case, some people lolyou don't have a commitment to anyone right nowso date as you please.just don't lead them onor keep them staying around for too long

• perfectly fine. You need to take time to figure out who you want to eventually be with. however, since they know each other you should give them the heads up. its best to hear it from the horses mouth.

• Holy crap, I'm exactly in this boat. It's such a mess. Answering so that I can keep posted advice :)

• On advice*