How can I get him to initiate the next date?

I've been dating a guy for about 3 months. We have discussed that we are seeing each other exclusively. I feel like lately I have been the one to initiate our dates. We usually go out on dates on the weekend and often I will ask him out to dinner and an activity. I've tried to wait to see if he will ask me out yet if it gets close to the weekend, I'll ask him if I get to see him this weekend and he always responds with "Of course!" And then he will usually suggest something we can do. I end up feeling like I either initiate a date or have to ask him to get him to initiate one. What can I do to get him to initiate more dates?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you're going to have to ask him to start initiate more dates. Were I in his position I would have become used to you being the one to ask after 3 months. Don't read too much into it. Maybe like me he prefers the lady to initiate. I know I prefer that because I don't want to feel as if I am imposing on her. She may have plans and say yes because she doesn't want to hurt my feelings.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• tell him you had an awesome time, and that you would love to have another date again. I don't know something along the lines of that