I can't get her off my mind after that kiss... What should I do?

Since sophomore year in high school she's been my friend. She's smart, funny, nice, beautiful and everything I could ever want in a girl. Now we're sophomores in college, and after all those years I couldn't get over how wonderful she is. So, I had a party one night about 3 weeks ago (yes alcohol was involved and we both did get buzzed, not wholly drunk) and at the end of the

night we both cuddled in bed. We kissed, but not being sure of

if she was too drunk I stopped it. I told her that I liked her and how long its been, she said shed known all along and we went to sleep. I talked to her about it the next day, seeing how well she remembered the night, which was perfectly. I then asked her if the kiss was her or the rum to which she replied a little bit of both and apologized if she made anything awkward. I then told her that I enjoyed it and it wasn't awkward at all, after all I had been waiting for that moment for years. She asked if I remembered what I had told her the night before, I said yes and told her that it was all true. She said that the whole time we'd know each other she'd always wanted to kiss me. Sadly, this was all done over texting, but I really want to tell her with my voice, preferably in person. My dilemma is that she never did say that she likes me only that she wanted to kiss me. Another is that we go to different colleges about 2 or 3 hours away from each other. The last and most important is that she has a boyfriend. She told me this weekend that she thinks he is an asshole and she called him a man whore, so I'm not sure how bad that whole situation is for me. I don't know what to do. I want to ask her out but those things are holding me back. I can't seem to tell her when I'm with her in person. I really need to do something about this. I can't get her off my mind, everything seems to remind me of her and it really bums me out anytime I'm not talking to her. What should I do?Help please!

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• You are crushin' haaaaard man. I know what it's like. I once had the girl of my dreams in front of me waiting to for me to kiss her, but for sooooome strange reason I didn't do it. I think you should either talk to her directly about it or let her cook a bit and see what she does.