My boyfriend takes hours to respond back to my texts or calls when I know he has his phone on him all day!

Guys, why do you take so long to respond back to text and calls. Is it because you don't think its that big of deal or is it because you aren't that into the girl so you don't want to respond back ? Guys with girlfriends - do you do this to your girlfriends and if you do , why ?

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe he's busy or (don't get offended) just tired of you texting/calling him the entire day.

Speaking for myself, I don't like it pretty much when girls keep texting and calling me a lot... it feels like they don't trust me and sometimes it's really a pain in the @ss. It's only acceptable for me in new and fresh relationships, because it's kinda cute... But if you guys are together for some time, don't panic and just forget your cellphone, just text him once and wait for his answer. If he doesn't answer, don't freak out and don't text him again, wait for some time (not 5 min lol) and then call him. Some guys (I think most of them) really don't like all this calls/texts everytime...

What Guys Said 2

• Might depend on the type of guy he is. In my opinion, he should respond to you. It's the right thing to do and the polite thing to do. He sounds a little insensitive. He should be more into you and your feelings.

• Depends on the situation if you are busy etc or it might be delaying it to slow down the reply that will probably come after it.

What Girls Said 1

• it could b he just doesn't want to be bothered, or he's with his friends, or at work, or if he's the cheatin type, then he's with his other girl.