Is it normal?

Is it normal to be heartbroken after five months of not being in a relationship with your boyfriend when you two only dated for a little over 2 months?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it is. Sometimes people fall really hard, really fast for others. I dated a guy for a little over 2 months as almost 4 years ago. And I still think about him. He was definitely the guy I fell the fastest and hardest for, and I'm still hurt over how it all ended.

• You're still hurt?!

• Age really has nothing to do with how long you'll be hurt for over a relationship.

I'm definately okay with it now, I've moved on, have a great boyfriend and a kid. But when I think about him, like if something reminds me of him, yeah it still hurts a little.

• :/ okay.

What Guys Said 2

• For girls it is. The problem is most girls think of every man they have a simple crush on as their one and only knight in shinning armor. Either its true love or your just an over obsessive teenage girl that had her fantasy world crushed.

• Yeah you're right...so we need to slow down and process things better?

• Yes, go slow. You want to know how you really feel about him. Ask yourself why you can't get over him.

• K :) thanks

• nope you should get over it, go get some new dick

What Girls Said 3

• it is normal.especially since you are not 20 yet. I felt that way about guys I was with till I was 21. try not to dwell so that you can meet a new guy and be happy. remember that high school relationships are very fickle and you probably shouldn't get too attached to guys till you are older.

• I don't think that you are OVER him!

• of course it is, anyone who says it isn't can go to hell. if it hurts that much, means you two had something special or you really came to depend on him. don't withdrawal yourself from life, though. if you get stuck in the past for way too long, you'll miss your second chance at life, love, and happiness.