Opinions please. Is he sincere? Should I hang in there?

Long distance relationship thing.

i've known this guy over a year, and we've grown very close. I can talk to him about anything, he's always patient and validating with me and tells me I am his world, and I've given him purpose in his life.

Problem is, We've never met face to face. There are no set ideas WHEN this will happen either. He keeps telling me to be patient it will happen.

He lives with 2 other guys and works. It's not like he lives across the ocean from me or anything. About 400 bux would get him to me for a visit.

He says he wants to get a car first, and then get a new job and then work on saving up to come then.

i question his priorities. Life is too short... you never know what's going to happen.

He sees us as 'in a relationship' however as I've told him, we've never met. I can't really put my life on hold for him when I don't even know if we have any real chemistry or not, and there are no dates made to actually meet. I mean I could be -waiting- for this guy forever!

This upsets him, but it's how I feel. I'm getting darn lonely and very tired of hearing him tell me to just be patient.

Should I give up on this guy? Is he really sincere or is he just stringing me along? I'm going mad!

Yes, he's 22.
whoops sorry for the double post there didn't think it would do that, I just refreshed the page.Thank you for your thoughts on this matter. It's just aside from the questionable priorities he seems so perfect for me, and his likes & such are unique
no other input huh?

What Guys Said 2

• Yeah, I'd say it's time to give up. If you think about it I'm sure you don't see a future in this either.

• I think it's time to give up. He's not coming around any time soon and as you said life is short. He sounds young to me. Do you know how old he is?

What Girls Said 0