I kissed a guy I liked and then it totally changed how I felt about him.

Has this kind of thing ever happened to you? Also, I kissed him a few times after that and I just felt like pulling away. I don't understand and I feel like I can't talk to anyone about this. :/

What Guys Said 1

• Its simple, girls can determine if a guy is suitable genetically as a potential father by taste or smell ie when you kiss so either you feel that you like them more or nothing, its the kiss test. If he is more genetically diverse to you then you will find him attractive, healthier children etc. If he is not genetically diverse, ie cousin etc you will find him unattractive. Children more likely to have deformities, genetic disease etc. Girls have more sensitive smell it can be disrutpted by hormonal conctraception.

• Really? That's so cool.

What Girls Said 1

• maybe you just feel it isn't right? , Like you have a new out look on him you see him more a friend then a person you would want a relationship with

• Yea, I guess. He liked me a whole lot more than Iliked him so I don't know how to tell him. :/

• Too be honest, I don't think there is any easy way too let a guy down or a girl for that matter. tell him how you feel, I'm sure he'd rather feel the pain now before it gets any deeper and then he feels lied too..

• Yea, well.. still sucks :/