I am a 16 year old girl and I've never kissed a guy...

I am 16 years old, I have never had a boyfriend or kissed a guy. :( am I abnormal?

Most Helpful Guy

• I kissed a girl when I was 17. There is nothing wrong around here... You're not supposed to have sex with people at 12 like some people do nowadays. It's weird.

What Guys Said 4

• it is totally fine. I know girls who are waiting until marrage for their first kiss and I think nothing less of them. you might not be doing this by choice or you are but I think you are fine and putting a date on something like a kiss makes it a lot less memorable

• so what? you think age has anything to do with it?

just cause your a certain age doesn't mean you should have kissed someone yet.

you kiss when you meet someone you like and want to show you care about him

• I'm 21 and never done anything with a girl. Suck it up. lol Seriously though you're normal. 16 isn't even old for that.

• Well, I'm 21 and have never kissed a girl, which is pretty abnormal at my age. However, at your age, it's fairly normal. You will find him one day.

What Girls Said 7

• If you are then I'm very much so. I'm 23 and still haven't done any kissing.

There is nothing wrong with waiting until the right time comes along. I know I'd feel extremely uncomfortable if I just went and kissed someone I didn't really like. You can kiss whenever you feel comfortable with it, and not before. =)

• no... its not abnormal at all, it just means that the time ain't here yet... don't worry.

• I would start to worry when you get A LOT older .

some people don't even kiss while they are dating someone. so no worries at all

• your not abnormal, its totally fine. my twin sister is 17 and has never kissed this guy she's been dating for 2 years. and my friend Joey, she is 19 almost 20 and has never had a boyfriend. She has had offers but hasn't found a guy who sparks her interest. Its fine you just have to wait for that special guy and everything will come to you naturally.

• I haven't kissed a boy yet, I'm 18. Susan Boyle is way older than us. Don't worry about it.

• Nope, I'm 18 and never kissed a guy.

• I don't know why YOu think you're abnormal, society? peer pressure maybe? but I was 22 when I got my first kiss.