How do you kiss? and how do you like kissers who do the circular motion with their tongue? M&F

I like to kiss. Ok ok I lie. I LOVE to kiss. I'm not a typical kisser, I like to suck on the tongue, bite the lip, run my tongue behind the lip. And have that all done to me.

i kissed different kinds of kissers too. My main question is

how do you feel about kissers who kiss in circular motion. Me personally I don't like it, when I kiss, my tongue is soft and loose, not tight and feels hard, and when I kiss circular kissers it feels so hard and tight, that I don't enjoy kissing.

AM I THE ONLY ONE. ?

Most Helpful Girl

• I love TUGGING at the bottom of someone's lip and sucking on their tongue ,( damn I thought I was the only one lol) but as far as the circular kissers go I have never really experienced that one. Try kissing someone who gives you the water works talk about DISGUSTING .

• LMAO...lol I had a girl almost choke me with her tongue by ramming it down the back of my throat.. lol

• Thats why I can't kiss everyone . . they just don't know how to . Is there are school for that ?? LOL

What Girls Said 3

• No you're not, I don't like it either.

And you like to kiss the same way I do.

"I like to suck on the tongue, bite the lip, run my tongue behind the lip. And have that all done to me. " ---And I'm the same way

• yeah. I love kissing, but that whole circular thing definitely turns me off and makes the kiss unenjoyable!

• No I hate kissing!

• Then you never kissed the right person..

• Thats because there's no such thing as the right person...

• ... you been hurt waaaaay tooo much... which sucks... and since you been hurt sooooo much,.... you may hurt the right one...

What Guys Said 0