If a girl always gets other people to hang out with us, does she not like you?

I really like this girl but whenever we hang out she gets other people to go with us...so help!

Most Helpful Girl

• yea my best guy friend had a girl like that and she would say she can't hang out at the park but he would see her there with friends...when a girl always have other people coming its kinda a sign that she's not compatible with you yet or she may not like you...dont give up yet ask her would she like to hang out just you two no one else and see what she says and ask is she into you so you don't waste anymore of your time or hers

• This is accually really helpful.....thank you!!!

• Okayyy....I was planning on doing something within the next week anyway....just so I don't get too into her and get hurt....and thanks again for all the help:)

What Girls Said 3

• It could just mean that she's scared to be alone with you becasue she'll get nervous and she wouldn't want awkward silences between you two. Going on a group date is less awkward and more social.

So if you really want to go out with this girl ALONE, ask her on a proper date. Tell her you wanna take her out on a date JUST YOU TWO. BE CLEAR that you don't want any one else there. If she says no, then you'll know that she was bringing all those other people because she really didn't like you and didn't want to be alone with you. But if she says yes, then you'll know that she does like you and is willing to go on a date with you alone.

• Yeah it could mean that

or if she's a shy girl she might just be nervous to be alone with you if she does like you

• But if she really liked me wouldn't she want to be alone??cuz I would wanna b alone with someone I like

• I have been that way with guys when I was younger cause I was nervous

But it's probably that she's not interested

• Maybe she's scared your going to take her clothes off and ravage her right there, in the park. Tell her you won't, if you wanted to do that you'd taker her home. But then she'll probably never go to your house, or invite you to hers.

What Guys Said 1

• Some people are social and like big groups others prefer to be by themselves... she might be very socail and likes lots of people around...or you maybe boring...