I dated him but he wanted more...

So I was dating this guy and since the begin I told him I didn't wanna a serious relationship because I just got off of a serious relationship (marriage) and he say that was OK, that he didn't wanted to rush thing or get involve in anything serious at the time. time pass by and we got exclusive and after a few months he decide to go back to just being friends because we both have to much things going. After a week or two he invite me over to see his new place and I say yes, once I was there he try to kiss me and such which I of course refuse, then later on that night he ask me to stay and I say no. So I went home and the next day I got this long text saying how unfair I was for not staying over and how cold things have gotten between us, so I told him I wasn't the one who decide to stop being together he did and then he respond that didn't matter because no matter what he would never get what he wanted or deserved! And blame me for not being 100% in the relationship when I clearly said I didn't wanted one he knew this and completely agree to it! So my question is should I feel bad or guilty for any of this?

Most Helpful Guy

• Hes laying the guilt trip on you because he didn't get what he wanted. Why should you feel bad, better to avoid people who bring you down...

What Guys Said 1

• Well, you probably should never have gotten involved with this guy.

It's not right to treat someone like a rebound.

What Girls Said 1

• NO! omg I hate when guys do this. You tell them flat out you don't want a relationship then they try to pressure you for sex and stuff. What a creep. I've had guys do this to me before too. The only way to deal with this is to stop talking to him. Basically write him off because he's a jerk.