How much money do you usually spend on a FIRST date?

I usually try to make a good impressions on my 1st, and spend around $60 - 100 or so. Recently I've been thinking that its too much, and I want to see if I can have a nice 1st date spending like 15 bucks.

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course! There are plenty of inexpensive dates! Picnic at a park. Go out fishing. Bike ride. Movies. Night hike, take a bottle of wine, a blanket and some appetizers and take her to a place with a nice view. Zoo. Museums.

What Girls Said 2

• I actually went out with a super shy guy last night and we just caught a late movie at the movie theater and that cost $17.00 and I thought it was the perfect date since were both shy and we avoided the awkwardness of a meal together.

• $0.00; I'm not supposed to because I'm a girl!

What Guys Said 1

• go miniature golfing. or bowling. or you can take your date to the beach and pack a lunch. have a picnic. go to an ice cream parlor and have some ice cream or go to a coffee shop. there's lots you can do without having to spend much and still have an enjoyable time.