How do I get more dates?

I am 20 years old have blond hair with blue eyes. I have a fast car I do work too. I play the guitar and a lot of other instruments. I am on the honors list at school and play sports so I have a pretty athletic body too. However I can't get any girls to notice me. What is my Problem?

Most Helpful Guy

• Appart from misspelling instruments, maybe lower your standsards, join a dating site, and remember beer is your friend, if that fails pay for it...

What Girls Said 2

• Maybe you're just cocky.

• I don't care what accomplishments you have. What I want to know is do you talk to girls?

What Guys Said 1

• I wouldn't say you have a problem, but well.. have you ever considered your personality? Are you a 'jerk'? Are you shy? And let me ask you something else.. Do you ask girls out? Or just wait them to come crawling for you? Because actually, by what you said about yourself, you seem like a good guy to date, but maybe the girls get intimidated or think you're "too much" for them, so they won't come up to you. So I think you should just go out there and ask girls out.. Go get 'em tiger!