What's the best way to flirt?

1. in public

2. while texting

What Girls Said 2

• maybe I'm just old fashioned, but I think, although harder for most people, flirting in public, as in face to face, is much better because you get that persons genuine response, not the response they asked their friends' advice on. also things are harder to get taken out of context when you are face to face, so the message that you are flirting is clear. plus if all you have with that person is a text relationship, if it ever goes any further you will feel somewhat awkward because you are in a different situation the two of you won't be used to.

so all in all: in public

• What? What are those are the only two options?

But in any case, face-to-face is always better than texting, IMing, facebook, etc.

• How do I edit the question? I was meaning for people to post ways they do it and how people have done it before

• You can ask a new question or submit an update. I still don't quite understand what you mean, though.

What Guys Said 0