I have a kissing issue?

Hey I'm 21 and I never been kissed before...recently I started going out with this guy and I like him and he wants to kiss me but I really have no idea what to do and telling him that I have never been kissed is absolutely out of the question...so people any advise or tips? Also I really want to make the kiss good for him and leave him thinking about me...

Most Helpful Guy

• A kiss is good even if its bad, if he really likes you, you will be doing a lot of it so it will get better with practice. Also everyone is different, kissing style etc

What Guys Said 1

• there are lots and lots of kissing videos out there and probably some on this site. Just watch a couple. And if it's a guy you like, it'll be GREAT!

What Girls Said 3

• In your situation, if you want him to kiss you but don't want to tell him right then that it's your first, then don't! After he kisses you, just smile and decide if you want more or not. Then later as you get more comfortable with each other, you can tell him that he was your first. And who knows, if you get married, it'll be a great story to tell him later! (And if you don't, then be glad that you never said anything to him and move on.)

• Tell him, it's cringey but it's the best way because he'll be gentle and take it slow, and he'll appreciate how special the moment is and won't rush you!

• Basically go with the flow. He'll be happy either way. Kisses can't really be bad unless you shove your tounge down their throat. just relax and let it happen.