What to expect when on a date at a concert?

I'm planning to ask my girlfriend (who I have just won back) to an upcoming local country concert (we both enjoy the genre). For those who have been on a concert date before, what can I expect?

I've been to these concerts before, and there is a lot of drinking and smoking going on at times, but I have seen plenty of couples out there having a great time. Some of them dance quite a bit (should I learn this to impress her?) as well.

Most Helpful Guy

• So what you feel it right for you, be yourself, rather than try to show off or impress her...

What Girls Said 1

• Ah. Funny thing is, I was just at a Tim mcgraw concert not quite long ago. I went with my boyfriend, we just cuddled & sang to the songs. It was amazing, we both love country music & it actually brought us closer together :). we danced a little...haha a silly little dance & just were our selves.

What Guys Said 1

• Ok well I went to a concert ( Our Lady Peace) with my current girlfriend the day before we started dating. I Had the experience that Katie did. There was a lot of cuddling, and kinda just being tere with someone you enjoy being with. Of course we had been to concerts before ( we were best friends before we started dating)

So basically it all kinda just ends up falling into place.