What's it like to kiss someone the first time?

I've never kissed anyone and I was just wondering what your first kiss is like.. Like were you nervous and stuff

Most Helpful Guy

• My first kiss was really young, about 4th grade I had a huge crush on a neighbor girl who was staying the summer with her grandma (summer time romance?) Anyways, I kissed her while we were playing in some houses that were being constructed at the time. The workers had left and we went up the stair (no walls just bare bones on the house) and kissed in one of the rooms.

The First Kiss (with anyone you like) gives a wild sensation that sends a shiver through your body. All the excitement, nervousness, and doubt all at the peak right before the kiss, followed by a huge wave of relief that crashes over you as you realize they are kissing you back.

What Guys Said 3

• my first kiss was in school my friends and I was pretending to be batman I did what I saw him do in the last episode that saw when he kissed some girl so I kissed her and all my classmates told on me and the teacher tore my fingers up with a drawing pencil my mom though it was funny but got in anyway I think I wain head start at the time

• It's fun, and it is a way of bonding with someone that you might have feelings for. But other than that, it's not a big deal though. Stupid TV shows always try and over exaggerate how great and important it is to finally have that first kiss with someone you're on a date with. Don't let the media f*** with your mind.

• don't ask me

What Girls Said 1

• haha my first kiss was all a lie! I was in 8th grade and the guy thought I was in highschool... anyways we went to the movies for our first date and I was suuuuper nervous about it! welll he started to lean in and I would just look away and laugh because I was so nervous.. but finally I just kissed him and we ended up making out for the rest of the movie! he said I was a good kisser so my nerves eased up a bit.. but don't worry sweety! its like an instinct once it happens;)