I want to text this girl I like to hang out, should I?

I like this girl and want to ask her to hangout, but she hasn't really ever brought up the idea. So just wondering if my boredom is causing me to not think rationally or is this actually a good idea?

I was thinking like just getting a bite to eat and shopping.

Most Helpful Girl

• Do you want to ask her out on a date or do you want to ask her out to just hang out as normal friends? If I were you, I would be very careful the way I ask her, with your wording and all. I had a similar situation happen to me. This guy I know from class texted me "Let's get together sometime, watch a movie or something" and I thought he was just asking to hang out as normal friends, but I wasn't sure because he wasn't blunt and straightforward on his intentions and that frustrated the hell out of me. I think if you want to ask her out on a date, you should be like "hey would you like to go out on a date sometime with me?" but if you are not attracted to her and not interested in her romantically, just be like "let's hang sometime and chill out buddy" or something like that so she knows that you don't want to date her and what your intetions are. Just be blunt and straightforward and just don't keep her guessing as to what your intentions are. good luck! :)

What Girls Said 4

• Shopping might put you into the friend zone. How about the zoo (or a museum of some sort) and then getting a bite to eat (a meal, or ice cream or something).

• Probably boredom

• I wish a random dude would ask me to hang out with him. I would say yes. =)

• Ask her out because you like her, not because you are bored. Why are you waiting for a girl to bring up the idea of hanging out? Whatever you do, don't tell her you are texting her or talking to her because you are bored. If you want to make a person feel like cr*p quick, that would be a good way of doing it. Don't even mention you are bored at all. It's a great way of ending any chances you have with someone.

What Guys Said 2

• Depends if you actually like her and want to spend time with her, you have options, tv,net, friends, etc

• If it feels good do it, worst that can happen is she says no and you will know...