How do I get her to hang out with me?

OK I got a girlfriend and I can't get my license .She won't come see me.

Most Helpful Girl

• make a date find a way for you to to get together ...im going 2 let yu on on a little girl trick most times we/we girls do these to test our boyfrineds reactions and if he really cares enought to still makes plans ..so find a way to go to the movies or walk in the park or even bowling ...dnt let her have the last thought stick up 4 yourself and show her your still fun and active with or without a car =)

What Girls Said 3

• YOu dont' drive. She does. You claim she is your GIRLFRIEND? What girlfriend refuses to come see her guy? Honey - this is no girlfriend. Nobody who cared would dis you like this.

Please find a new one who can actually make time for you and go out of her way to see you. Hope you get that license soon...! Hugz.

• She won't come see you? And you guys are dating?

• She says we are so what do you think?

• It doesn't seem like you are. If you're dating, that means you like her and she likes you. It's only natural then to want to hang out and if she won't make the effort in seeing you... I don't know, it just sounds suspicious to me.

• well if she really cared about you..she would go visit you..

what are her excuses for her not to go see you?

What Guys Said 3

• Does the term, "Catch a bus" mean anything to you?

Dont take me the wrong way... I read the responses of others and recognize that you live 50 miles apart. You can not tell me there is not a greyhound that connects the two cities or towns you both live in. I am appologetic for the offensive nature of how this sounds, but have you even thought about it?

Moreover, if it is too difficult, perhaps you may have to consider possibly dropping her for someone locally. In my experience, LDR's don't work too well... I was in one and was constantly accused of cheating on her even though I am a celebate that sex is the last thing on my mind. Perhaps yoy may want to reexamine your situation and rationally conclude that it stands a chance of failing.

• lol this is great. 50 miles and no car? You'll be her boyfriend until she meets a guy that lives 1 mile away.

• well hang out when you can. how far away does she live?