HELP!! Two guys, one girl what should I do?

My ex calls me up and asked me to get back together with him and then one of my team mates from soccer calls me and says hey I really like u. Two problems my mom and dad look at the color of skin problem #2 they are best friends HELP!

Most Helpful Girl

• Taylor, at the end of the day you have to learn to make the best decision for yourself. I understand that people often times obsess about what "parents think" but that shouldn't dominate or control your individual happiness, especially if its something minor and I do mean minor as the color of his skin (focus on how he treats and makes you feel). On the other hand you should consider your dignity in this situation as well as respect for these two guys. Put yourself in their position, how would you feel if one of them dated your best friend (be honest) and whatever you feel go about it in that way, but think about if its worth jepordizing a firendship and whether or not it will backfire.

What Guys Said 1

• do casual dating with them both, just be sure to explain before had that atm it is not an exclusive relationship.

What Girls Said 1

• you're really stupid.. did you know that? just cause a guy wants to be with you it doesn't mean you have to go for him ... if that were the case I'll be in SERIOUS trouble