Is it weird that I like middle aged men?

I am only 20 but am extremely attracted to middle aged men? I guess they are just my type? Is any one else like this?

Most Helpful Guy

• We are more stable, financially established and respectful than young roosters. We are generally far more competent in sex. Not race horses. Artists.

The good ones don't want mall rats, we want someone with energy, hope and, of course, enthusiasm in bed but who has not been corrupted by immersion in the sexual economy. Someone who can make coherent conversation about things beyond entertainment and consumption. Someone who doesn't obsess with grooming and clothes. Someone with a vision for the future. Someone who respects (even venerates) good men and who is not tainted by Feminism. Cosmo girls are nothing but a sick aberration.

Someone who desires family and motherhood and is not afraid of growing old and watching me grow old first.

Do you really want this or is it about the comfort, prestige and money?

What Guys Said 6

• Not weird. A lot of women prefer the maturity, wisdom and success of older men. Younger guys are only concerned with sex and typically have not matured enough to understand how to properly respect the women around them.

Besides, there are a lot of older men who are specifically looking to date younger women, so the dating pool is also quite plenty. Not to mention Viagra made older guys everywhere able to please indefinitely, so go for it.

• What can I say, I'm 31 and I love the refreshing outlook of younger women. Not only do I date younger women often, but they all seem to appreciate more about me than just my good looks. It's really a win-win situation.

• I think that is great that the age barrier does not affect you. Your ability to exceed the standard thoughts of society and seek what you desire is admirable. Additionally, there are probably many advantages older men have over younger men.

• If that's your type, enjoy.

• Not particularly.

What would be weird would be if you were attracted to middle-aged, middle-eastern middle-weights.

• Nope, not weird. I'm 33 and I'm attracted to young women :D

• Yes you aren't alone, everyone is different and has their preferences if that's what floats your boat nothing you can do about it...

What Girls Said 2

• is because they tend to have more money than someone your own age? as in,they're more stable in life?

• no offense but did you have daddy issues? abuse in your childhood? I don't think that is normal. I mean I think most of us find the rare really hot middle aged guy attractive (denzel washington? morris chestnut?) but to be attracted to that age group in general is odd