What do I do from here?

OK... well the two guys I'm sorta stuck between I had a choice yesterday... go to seventh period and sit in there where we do absolutely nothing with one I like or go to someone else's room with the other one I like. he asked me to, so I did... well, we didn't talk much really in there. but we could have. it was a little, just not what I expected ya know? so, what do I do from there!

no longer stuck.. I talked to the sorta shy one and decided: rebound is not for me and that 's just what it seemed like... we are cool and still great friends but he's still on his ex.. and who am I to get in the way of that?
this is to drummerdude27.. I'm seventeen and a senior in high school... I didn't set this up, my friend did. tell me how to change it and I will. I'd love to...

Most Helpful Guy

• Instead of going to a class room where talking probably won't happen that much, go to the mall. I never understood the point of going to someone elses class with them. The lecture is of no use to me, I can't talk with my friend much - its just a waste of time

• I don't think colleges have periods so I'm going to take a wild guess here and say she is still in high school and the age is wrong

What Guys Said 2

• Try doing things with both of them together. This is healthier and avoids you having to choose!

• You're an idiot shut up.

What Girls Said 1

• Try spending time with each of them outside school. School makes people act and react a certain way anyway.