Meeting online guy in person, nervous, advice??

Ive been talking to this guy on MSN for a few months at least, he's 18 (I'm 17) he lives about 35mins away and he wants to meet me really soon, I'm not usually a shy girl, but I feel super nervous especially because I've never met someone I met online , he's seen me on webcam and stuff and said I was hot, but I know I'm not going to know what to say or do or anything,what should I wear, how should I greet him? ... does anyone have any advice?

Most Helpful Girl

• first of all you should only meet him when you are damn sure he's normal not a freak or a psycho. 2ndly if you decided to meet him, always be on guard, prepare yourself with a pepper spray or stuff that could help you to protect yourself in case things didn't turn out to be like what you expected. I would say, for 1st meeting, maybe it will be safer if you go to the place and return home by yourself, not to take a ride from him, order your own drinks, and don't drink drinks that's already there or, if you have left the drinks unattended. others, you should just behave as your normal self, greet him like normally how you greet him in MSN and so on. the main key here is to be yourself and be as normally as you chatted with him, and good luck ;)

What Guys Said 4

• just take it easy and don't push yourself to make the sitiuation better, because if you do, you'll fk it, stay normal, and be yourself, be funny, behave like if you met him 10 times b4, that's the girl I love, and most men do!

• Wow, girls are so paranoid.

• -Bring a friend or go to a public place, there's a lot of creeps out there.

-do an activity like iceskating,swimming,amusement park,pool,minigolf or whatever(to break the ice as it'll feel a bit uncomfortable at first as you've been talking a lot but never really met in person)

besides that tarkan has some good points I'd definately agree with like:

- "it will be safer if you go to the place and return home by yourself, not to take a ride from him"

- "order your own drinks, and don't drink drinks that's already there or, if you have left the drinks unattended."

• Just like any other date, just go somewhere safe or with friends

What Girls Said 2

• My advice? Bring someone with you when you meet him just incase something happens :)

• I would never meet a guy off line...and if you was to meet him he should meet you at your house..introduce him to your family ...u shouldn't go out meeting him by ureself ...it can be a setup..i think you will be putting yourself at risk..be careful...and godbless.