Would you date a girl who's only been kissed once?

I've only been kissed once. I'm not ugly, I promise, I just don't know why I haven't been kissed more than once.. Anyway, would any guy date a girl who's only been kissed once?

I also feel really lame with my friends, because literally all of them have made out tons. And when they talk about it, I feel so awkward,..

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't mind, although the absolute most female interaction I've had is a hug, so If I don't know what my oppinion counts for on this one. (like I'm more likely to me emphathetic to your situation) but some men and women like to teach so they would like that

• Damn, I meant to be anonymis, oh well

• Oh okay. Yeah that's what people have been saying, they like to teach

What Guys Said 8

• Yes I would, why should I care about how many guys a girl I like has (or hasn't for that matter) kissed. It wouldn't put me off, and I'm sure no guy in existence would be put off because of that.

• depends if I truly love her and she loves me then I said yes but if she is only after one night stand then I would say no

• Completely the opposite, It's much more fun to guide a girl through her first steps of a relationship, show her, teach her and enjoy the time with her.

Kissing is the last thing which matters.

• That's what the guy that kissed me was saying, but he had a girlfriend at the time, and still does. He's also my best friend...

• Be confident, if you are a little bit evil, go outside, look at "not so perfect" people, and think that they had their kiss. (well, that's a really bad advice)

Another thing, if you date a guy, he will want to kiss you, And I don't see any other reason for a guy to kiss a girl.

• It was just that he liked his girlfriend, but he likes me too...I don't know. But it all got really complicated after that...

The problem is, guys just don't like me. I mean they tell me I'm pretty all the time and stuff, but none of them ever legitly like me...

• I don't see why I would be turned off by a girl who only kissed once.

• Sure.

• Of course I´d date. If I liked a girl I wouldn't give a damn if she's never been kissed. In fact Id respect that a lot.

• I've never been kissed. Let's get together and make out!

• yeah I would. I'm 20 and have never had a girlfriend, so it doesn't bother me.

What Girls Said 3

• I'd never been on a date/kissed anyone until I got my first&only boyfriend (now ex) a few days after my 15th birthday. He was more than fine with it and we dated and went out every week for a month and a half before he even kissed me. He wanted to make sure my first kiss wouldn't be regrettable and was a little nervous about it but it was the sweetest thing ever.(: I'm sure most guys would be perfectly okay with it and probably a little excited even. And by guys I mean real, nice guys, not the pathetic wanna be "players". Don't feel lame, you're FINE.(: And don't relate being ugly with never being kissed hun.

• Well that's just how it makes me feel, UGLY. Guys just don't like me for some reason...

• I hope so(: but I feel kind of lame when the guy I like doesn't like me, you know?

• Yeah, EVERYBODY goes through that though, it doesn't matter who you are.(: So don't let it get to you too much.(:

• i was literally the same as you in school! (im 19 now) I was the girl all the guys were friends with, never the one they wanted to date but that's cool you should concentrate on having fun and doing well in school. a few years on a couple of guys admitted they fancied me.

the time will come when you're hot stuff adn everyone wants to date you :)

dont get too down about it ... just realized this doesn't really answer your question, so er yeah a lot of peaople ike to teach.

• Of course!