Why did he stop texting me back?

My crush sent me a text message an hour ago, "Hi Pumpkin!" so I sent one back soon after, "Hi Sugar lips!" and that was it! Why did he stop texting me back?

Was he expecting a question from me? Do you think I should've added a "how are you?" (or something like that?)

Most Helpful Girl

• maybe he was busy. or surprised by your reaction to his text message.

but I doubt that guys want the same message from everyone else. but I guess it depends on what type of guy he is.

no offense.but sugar lips?

oh well, it might have meant friendly flirting.

it's not like its your fault. I mean what kind of guy is afraid of a girl who flirts with him? so strange.

What Guys Said 2

• Did you reply? if not I bet his imagination went into overdrive and thought you were either getting annoyed or laughing at him.

• This totally makes sense. I know that if I were to text those things to guy and he didn't reply at all, my imagination would be going crazy. I would think that he's annoyed, totally uninterested, or totally uninterested and laughing at me and what I said.

• Many reasons , most are probably rational. Don't worry , panic or start getting paranoid (from experience it doesn't help) If he texts you back see it as a bonus not like you expect it,means if he doesn't you don't worry about it as much.

Not sure if that makes sense but it sorted out my paranoia issues.

Good luck to the both of you =D

What Girls Said 2

• Not a big deal. Many reasons. He could have lost service. Never gotten the text or is busy now. and if it's none of thee above then he's basking in the glow of being called sugar lips and is either trying to think of something clever to say back (men aren't as quick as women) or is pulling you along to see how badly you want him. aka seeing how many times he can get you to text back before he answers.

• He may have just gotten a little busy is all, stay calm :)

• Maybe a, how are you, or something along those lines would've been good... A way to keep the conversation going, give it a try if you want just don't text him too much you'll seem a little desperate