He said he loves me after 5 dates!

We met online, he is 28, I'm 21. We both broke up from long term relationships a few months ago. We clicked straight away when we first met and didn't seem to run out of things to talk about. He made plans to see me everyday after that and after 5 dates in a row, he said he knows it's too early but he loves me. He is going on a 10 day holiday with his mates tomorrow and he said he can't wait to come back and see me.

We haven't slept together yet, just kissed and he really respects me. I met his parents on the 5th date as he needed to pick some stuff from their place (even though I said I would wait outside the house) and his parents were really nice.

Did he really mean it when he said he loves me? I think it's too early and I don't think I love him yet, just really enjoy his company and he made me feel really special like I am everything he was looking for. He kept saying how amazing I am and that as long as he is with me, it doesn't matter what we do.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Uhmmm, I don't think he loves you at all. He probably likes your company, and the person you are.

One thing that all men, and women should be aware of, is that LOVE is not a feeling, but an action.

Men usually (and am not saying that women don't do this either) use that word "love" to make things easier for them to get what they want. Men would probably say that just to get in bed with you.

Here is a perfect quote that shows me what love is not, and what it is.

In 1Cor 13:4-8

"Love suffers LONG, and is KIND; love does not ENVY;

love does not PARADE itself, it is not PUFFED UP;

does not behave RUDELY, does not seek its OWN, is not PROVOKED, thinks no EVIL;

does not REJOICE IN INIQUITY, but rejoices in the TRUTH;

BEARS all things, BELIEVES all things, HOPES all things, ENDURES all things. LOVE never fails".