Sleeping with someone on the first date?

YES or NO?

do you guys and girls reckon that if you sleep with someone on the first date it means "They are not the ones you would take home to meet the parents?"

Most Helpful Guy

• WHAT?!?!

How and why?

That's a fairy-tale notion that is definitely only present in the minds of humans with a menstrual cycle. Men don't think about sh*t like that.

"Oh god! We had sex on the first date! I can't possibly bring her home now. What will my parents think when I go into great detail about our first date sex during our next family meeting? I can't possibly marry this woman now. She's just disqualified herself. I would be blushing and giggling at the alter. Surely the priest would catch on, look at her and call her a wh0re."

I'm pretty sure the only thing a guy would be thinking, is on top of being flattered, feeling good that she evidently really wants him sexually. (Unless she said something like, "omg! that was so good! It's been almost two years since I've had sex, I was starting to forget how good it felt. now get out of my house.")

I think the larger question is, what type of guy would actually want to have sex on the first date?

If a guy actually wants to have sex on the first date, is that really a date?

It's one thing if, for whatever reason, sex just happens, it just feels right and the two of you just go with it. But if the guy is seriously suggesting, implying, or flat out pushing things to go sexual, on the first date; then maybe he's just looking for sex, and not really looking for a relationship.

That's the whole point of a date right? To get to know the other person.

I think a guy who was thinking about taking a girl home in the first place, wouldn't want to have sex with her on the first date, even if she wanted to. (No, not because he wants to make sex special or more meaningful or to be respectful to her or B/S like that.) Simply because his intention is to find someone he wants to be in a relationship with. Sex is great, but he's looking to get to know her.

And even though guys know pretty much everything essential there is to know about someone pretty fast; I don't think guys are that fast; like, first date fast.

What Guys Said 5

• Not really. It's just sex. I wouldn't see her any differently just because of when we had it. I'm a virgin, so I would never sleep with a girl on a first date because I'd have no way of knowing if she would stick around or not.

But after I sleep with her, as long as I feel she's interested in having a relationship with me, I won't give up. I'll try getting to know her more and then if I feel she's nice I'd introduce her to my parents. If she turns out to not be what I'm looking for, I'd just move on and she would just be someone I had sex with.

But that's just me, I have a feeling other guys have their own opinions about this. The thing is, a lot of guys out there are just looking for sex. Dating is an excuse for them to get this. They don't really care about having a real relationship, so sex is good either way. Guys like this tend to lose respect for girls who sleep with them to soon, but honestly I see that as a sign of stupidity.

• i would f*** the girl, take her to meet ma parents ... and then f*** her again yeeeehaaawww

• Yes, they are not the ones to take home to meet the parents.

• I have never thought less of a girl because we had sex on the first date.

• Yeah, I wouldn't want my parents knowing that I'd slept with her, so I'd probably keep her a secret. But yeah, I'd DEFINATELY sleep with a girl on the first date if she was hot and she wanted to.

What Girls Said 2

• I can guarantee if he's the type of guy to sleep with you on the 1st date he won't be around long enough to meet your parents.

He would have moved on to the next chick faster than you could say "SHIT he gave me an STD!"

• no, that's gross...