One night stands but no dates?

Here's the deal. I've been out of a dating relationship for about 2 years (2 years too long) and since then I've had multiple one night stands. Why is it I can get laid but can't find an honest woman to date?

Most Helpful Girl

• You're looking for the wrong type of girl. Try dating someone shy or not that great looking. I'm an honest girl and my man seems to respect that... but tries to control me. So just follow your heart.

What Girls Said 4

• It's probably your approach. You're used to the whole 'cut to the chase' mentality, and its not going to work with girls who want to spend time to know you better.

Loribabe and Genesis are correct in saying that you need to change venues too.

• I get laid almost every weekend. My boyfriend don't seem to mind he gets laid too. I don't call it a relationship though cause we get drunk and crazy.

• You need to look for someone you can relate to and lay off the superficial for a minute.

• When I know that a guy has slept with a lot of girls its a big turn off to me and girls probably don't see you as someone they can trust. Once you find a girl you really like, quit sleeping with randoms to show her your serious.

What Guys Said 1

• This question just goes to show that you always want what you don't have,... I am sure that there are going to be plenty of guys e-mailing you to ask you how you are doing it, whatever it is you are doing to get so many 1 night stands.

I agree with Loribabe though, you are getting a hold of the wrong type of girl. Try looking in some other places too, if you keep picking girls up at the same places, then you are probably going to keep getting the same type of results.

I wish you the best of luck in getting over your "problem." :)