Guys, do you not mind kissing frogs?

OK. When I say to a guy friend ew, she's not very attractive. And he says, no, but she has a tight little body. So he'd still try to get with her even tho he admits she's not attractive. Why?

]uys, is it enough to have a body of a goddess and a face from hell?

Most Helpful Guy

• well I'm not really the guy that will go for just body and looks personally. but my experience with a lot of my friends have really revealed a lot of truths about this kind of thing. usually when guys hit on a girl with a nice body but a face that seemed like it was bashed a thousand times with a sledge hammer, usually go for that girl because she reminds him of a certain fantasy and that all he wants is to have sex with her. these kind of men always upset me and remind me why every girl thinks that all guys are like this, but I love my friends still. I wish you best of luck and hope you find the guy of your dreams =D.

What Guys Said 6

• Ugly face, hot body ... seems like there's some critical information missing. Is she fun? Smart? Creative? Talented? Compassionate? Loyal? Sensual? Spirited? Uninhibited? Have an enthusiasm for life? With the right combination of other factors, ugly face and hot body works. So does pretty face and ugly body, or ugly face and ugly body. There's a lot more to attractiveness than looks.

• What about ugly face and ugly body. Or pretty face and ugly body

• I covered that. Read again.

• For me, I can see beauty in most any face, as long as the teeth are reasonably nice. Its very similar to when girls say a guy is 'hot' when he has a ripped body and a tan and a guy is 'cute' when he has a nice face, but isn't necessarily very fit. The girl with the iffy face may still be sexually attractive to a lot of guys because she has a smokin' hot tight little body.

• Face + Personality for me. I don't care about the body. therefore, no - it is NOT enough to have a body. xD

• Yes it is enough for a girl to have a body of a goddess and a face from hell for guys.

• Face is very important. I'd take a great face and a not-so-good body over the inverse any day.

• As long as she ain't UGLY she's cool

• No... she is ugly and the guy agrees to the fact.

• Well then the want some. or if they are a good person, their scared of what you might say to them if they tell you that they like the "ugly" one

What Girls Said 1

• I've asked several of my guy friends that question and they all gave me similar answers. Basically, it doesn't matter to them so long as they're getting some and not looking for anything serious. Guys don't have to focus on the girl's face while being intimate with them. It's rather stupid and I'm sure not all guys think that way but it's from what I've personally been told.

• This is my thoughts exactly. All he is wanting is sex from the girl and I think many guys will overlook a not-too0pretty face for a night of hot sex with someone who has a great body.. Good answer.