Ms Independent, yes or no?

what do you think of girls that are independent. I have been hurt a lot in relationships so I m afraid to date. so I love to do me, do my own life, and when I meet a good guy I will go for it. will he be intimidated?

Most Helpful Guy

• Some will, some won't. That's no reason not to be yourself. The only thing I would suggest keeping in mind is that there's a difference between being independent in a relationship and being one-sided in a relationship. No matter how independent you are, a relationship involves two people ant giving is just as important as getting.

What Guys Said 1

• He may be intimidated if you rush him really quickly, but if you let him know that you're interested, then let him choose to pursue you back, you'll be fine. But if you chase him, and never give up, then he will be intimidated and push you away.

• I normally don't chase after guys. I have had lots of guys into me but I get scared.

• If they are already into you, then you won't intimidate them by pursuing them back.

What Girls Said 1

• I've been told an independent girl is hotter than dependent girls, so just keep doing your thing!