A senior guy in high school, & a freshmen in college -- We've been dating 7 months. Where should our status be?

"Status"; physically and mentally. We have had and from time to time, have our differences. I am still a virgin, and he has had two partners in the past.. I think we have a great relationship thus far. We've meet both families, and our families have meet one another too. Our communication has improved, and we really maintain the hour and a half distance between us as well. I'm very happy and satisfied. I suppose I need a little boost to see if we are on the right track. Are we moving fast? Are we moving too slow?

What Guys Said 1

• you're both still in school, see how starting off careers and living work into that equation, possibly some LDR, but ultimately testament as to the reality and strength of your relationship together over time

What Girls Said 0