When you first meet a girl?

Guys,

When you first meet a girl do you quickly decide whether she can be a potential girlfriend, a fling, or just a friend?

Most Helpful Guy

• For me that decision can take months. But I know girls aren't willing to give a guy that kind of time, so I usually try to date her anyway even though I really have no interest right off the bat just to see if something can blossom, so as not to burn bridges.

What Guys Said 4

• Yea, I'm pretty sure us guys are hardwired to look for potential mates for our entire lifespan. When in a relationship it tones down, but the instinct is still there. Speaking for myself and most guys I know we judge a woman from the moment we see you, just as girls probably do. We kind of give the woman a starting point and then it can change from there as we interact with her. So yes, but it is not set in stone by any means, just a place to start.

• yes with the looks its easy to decide but then after that comes a serious of question that come during the dating process to see if we match up

• I usually know the first time I look her in the eyes.

• Assuming I am not in a committed relationship, I quickly decide to figure this out by a combination of conversation and visuals. Even though married, I might ask myself that question as a mind exercise anyway.

What Girls Said 2

• They defiantly do!

So, don't except to met you future boyfriend at a bar!

• Worse place in the world to meet someone for a relationship is a bar. I've never seen any good come out of it.

• So true, and most women still can't get it through their heads! hahaha

• I met a guy a few yrs. ago Became friends and now we are about to go on our first date soon:)

So anythings possible!