Why does he say he wants to hang out and then ignore me all night?

So this guy I know he finds me attractive and he wanted to do something open and I said no. He said he doesn't like me as in dating but just fun... What does that even mean? And then we were trying to be friends. Then yesterday (and he has done this before) he says "hey lets hang out" and I said something about another guy maybe hanging out and he knows I like someone else and said that's fine but then he texted me and said that he decided to go to dinner with other people even though we made plans and then texted that he needed space... Then ignored me all last night. Why is he doing this? What is going on?

Most Helpful Guy

• well it might be because he is nervous and doesn't know what to do or say.

What Guys Said 1

• He might have my motto "Less talk, more suck"

What Girls Said 1

• This guy is an a**. He is playing games with your emotions. Do not even be polite. "Open and just fun" is man code for FWB. Don't talk to him. Don't text him. Blow him off. When he asks you out again, tell him you have plans. You could be painting your toenails, but he doesn't need to know that. If he asks you what they are, tell him nonya. He is an a**. You don't need someone who doesn't like you for who you are.

• You know what she is right. if he likes you and is acting like that than he don't deserve you.