Am I contradicting myself?

when you come on this earth you don't have an option to look this way or that way. you look how you look. but yet I judge my women. only because you have to be attracted to someone before you get to know them. to me anyway.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah I know how you feel because sometimes I feel that way too. Like you don't want to judge according to appearance, but you end up doing it anyway? The thing is, when we were born with our looks, were were born with different tastes in girls/guys. Sometimes your just attracted to who your attracted to, and your not attracted to people you don't find attractive. Sometimes you might feel bad, but its not really something you can help. And if you go out with someone your not attracted to, I doubt it will work out very well. So don't sweat it!

I hope I helped! =]

What Girls Said 4

• that sounds like you are contradicting yourself but I don't think its really a problem because you can't help it. and lets face it most people are judged by looks I guess it just depends on how you judge women. if you walk down a street look at somebody and think she's fat. obviously goes to mcdonalds lol that a bit harsh but I do that myself which you also can't help . I just think its not right to judge and control the way you treat people on the way they look. that women might look like she went to mcdonalds too much but I would never ignore her just because she was fat she may be really nice. To me it just sounds like your worried because your only attracted to hot girls. that's kinda normal. just think about how yo judge them and instead of thinking am I being hypocritical think. is that entirely fair and I'm sure you'll find the way you judge people is fine x and if not you can change that

• Yeah you have the right to pick who you are attracted to both physically or emotionally, but you don't get to JUDGE or assume things about a person just because they are not "your type" No one is better then anyone else. But I do feel your wrong about picking women because of their outer appearance and clothing. I say it over and over it's on the inside that counts no matter what one day those looks are going to fade and you can be stuck with a personality that may not suit you.

• what do you mean you judge them? do you mean that you have standards and you like what you like? that's not bad, we all do it. now if you comment on their appearance or make them feel bad about themselves then you are wrong.

its not really a contradiction because everyone has their preferences and what's beautiful to one person is ugly to another.

• What do you mean judge them, if they're hot or not? If that's what your talking about, I think everybody does that, doesn't matter if its women or men.

What Guys Said 4

• You are not contradicting yourself, unless you use appearance to determine who you are interested in, period.

A healthy, long term relationship is around 20% physical, including affection, appearance and sex. If you think about it, everything physical on a person deteriorates, so if you choose someone based only on looks, you will be opening yourself up to abandon her because of her appearance, at some later date. You will also be missing out on some of the most beautiful women in the world, who may not fit your appearance standards, until you get to know them, and realize their looks are more than made up for with their mental (25%) and emotional (25%) stability. The most wonderful aspect of a long term relationship though, is the spiritual aspect, which includes intimacy between the spirits of two people, through eye contact and other non-verbal communication techniques. When you are open to someone at the spiritual level, and they are open to you, it is as though your spirits communicate without thought, action, or feeling, yet you feel better, your mind is clearer and your body feels more rested when this experience is over, than any other experience imaginable.

• Nah, man.

The women in this world are doing the same thing back at you. Everyone judges everyone based on appearance. Don't punish yourself for having high standards. If you work hard in your life, do the right thing, and are happy, why shouldn't you deserve a beautiful woman that you are attracted to?

• no ur not, simply because we should all better in ourselves in almost every way. and we all subconsciously compensate for what we lack.

• If you're judging the girls and they end up changing themselves according to how you judged them, so they think you're going to like them more. That's a kind of subconscious control thing. If you couldn't accept them for who they were and you kept commenting until they changed instead of talking to them about what you liked and didn't like, and seeing how they felt and what they wanted to do about it; well, then the first one is like "follow my lead" the second one is a compromise. It's a big difference between them.