What is the first thing you notice about a guy when you see him?

Girls, what do you see first? I mean do you notice his clothes, height, skinny/fat, smile, face? Does clothes have anything to do with it?

Most Helpful Girl

• smile, laugh, eyes and shoes.call me weird but one of the first thing I check on guys are shoes. girls tend to miss this one. I think that a guy who takes care of his shoes is 'clean'. I can't stand worn out sneakers, unless it's in the gym or we're doing some kind of sports activity. I'm the kinda person who brushes and shines her shoes even if it's just go go and hang out with my buddies.

• If you saw my boots... you'd have a bad judge on me... my boots have a black smudge on the left boot from my shift lever from my bike. .... well... that's all I got that don't look purdy... LOL

needless to say, I got some rough looking boots cause I ride hard...

• I totally agree with you. I actually clean all my shoes, not like once a month or anything, but about twice a year I break out the old toothbrush and clean them. I thought no one else would notice the shoes thing.

• Im sure there are girls out there that would appreciate you riding hard. but it would throw me off I don't know about anyone else.....

What Girls Said 11

• His overall appearance how he puts himself together. Did he at least a min or two things about how he looked. So I guess clothing.it doesn't have to be expensive but he has to be put together. Then if I see what I like ill notice his face especially eyes then his height. Lastly his weight I'm not judgment about that sort of thing.

• Definitely the smile. Not just any smile, without that perverted look you know.

Like "hey I wanna get to know you" and they have to be confident enough to really give you that look.

But that is the first thing I notice in a guy., if I notice him.

Like I'm not even gonna give him a second glance if it's a guy I'm not interested in, but if it's a guy I'll want to meet and he does that, it's a big plus.

• When I first notice a guy I see his face.cute.his clothes.can he dress.a guy that can dress means to me that he takes care of himself.and then his smile.if his teeth are jacked up no matter how cute he may be there is no chance.weight is not really a factor to me though.average.a cute face makes you want to see more and know more.

• usually the most stand-outishy thing about him. its like, I'm not looking for something, it's just the first thing that happens to catch my eye.

• Two first things I notice are smile (teeth), and eyes. My two favorite things. But, yes I take in everything. Clothes don't matter to much unless you're wearing crappy or to small of clothes. Everyone has there own sense of dress and that's fine.

• Height.

Hair.

Built.

Clothes.

• How tall?

what color and style

what size

what brand...????

LOL

• Haha goofball.

Ok

5'8 and above (Im 5'8, so has to be taller than me, so I tiptoe when we kiss)

Any color, brown, blonde, black, blue..? Clean look - Marine cut.

Average. Not too muscular. Not too skinny. Not too fat.

Any brand. Prefer: A&F, AE, Lacoste, Polo... Anything, as long as it looks good on him.

• It may sound mean to say that clothes and body weight are the first thing you notice, but if you see them from a distance, it is. But personally when I'm actually "meeting" a guy I take note of how he introduces him self and his smile the most.

• hair and face, defo!

As long as he's not wearing filthy clothes or skinny jeans clothes don't matter a lot!

• In a guy I personally I always notice the smile and the face.

• First thing is probably height. Just because it's easy to gauge. Then hair. Then I tend to check out his package, even though it weirds me out that I do that. It's not like I wouldn't date a guy who was small, but in the early stages I really get excited if I know that he's big. Sorry if that's strange.

• i notice eyes and hair. I know that I can't stand it if the guy has longish hair and its messy (unless they were just like at the gym or something) but that really bothers me. ohh and smile!

What Guys Said 0