This guy called me Rachet?

what does this word really mean...is it good ...or bad...because this guy I'm talking to text me...and he said I'm a rachet..i don't even know..but this exactly how he spelled it..oh yea and what should I text back?

Most Helpful Guy

• link

well either you were talking dirty and he's referring to that or he's saying you only go one way

link

its kinda hard to figure out the meaning of a word out of context, but I don't think it would be wise to post it her, judging from the words he used...

my advice to you: ignore the word, carry on, see how it goes decide from that

What Guys Said 2

• It sounds like he just made up his own personal nickname for you. Lots of people do that and most people outside of what's going on have absolutely no idea what it means. My friends used to call me Sparky when I was in high school because of an incident involving a stun gun but nobody aside from them had any clue what it meant.

• sounds like rat sh*t...

What Girls Said 3

• it's african american slang. It's a terrible thing. He's calling you ugly and trashy like you can't dress... I would be highly offended!

• Uhh well wen I think of rachet, I think of this percussion instrument that makes a clicking noise wen you turn the handle :-)

• can you give us the context of the sentence? how did he call you ratchet? unless there is a different definition that I don't know about, calling someone ratchet is not a compliment. its like callin a someone or something ghetto, gutta, or dirty