Generally, do women in today's society date multiple men or one man at a time?

Im just curious if most ladies date one man or several men at a time. I'm talking in the most general sense of society. Ladies?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm 20 and dating one guy, who's 24.

I think it would be smarter to date more than one person at once so that you don't get wrapped up into one guy and so you can see what else is out there and narrow down your type more quickly and efficiently, but it's not for me.

Good luck.

What Girls Said 2

• i wouldn't be able to balance multiple guys at once. it'd be hard for me to narrow down my choices to just one man if each one has different positive qualities that I like.

• Im not that great at multi-tasking, so I'd only date one.

What Guys Said 2

• I don't think that many people would start going out with several people at once. It's time-consuming, and at some point, they'll be found out. Also, what would be the point of going out with more? The ability to go to the cinema, restaurants for free, because the guy pays? I'm sure there are people who do that, but.. Society-wise, I'd say one at a time.

• Date? No. Lead a bunch of guys around? Yeah, some girls do - the ones I know that do this say it's to keep their options open, but it's really just an ego thing.