Going on a date tomorrow HELP GUYS boners and kissing

Hey I am only 13ish and I am going on a date tomorrow to a roller skating rink . ITS kinda a double date but its me and my boyfriend then his best friend and my best friend ( were all best friend ) and I wanna kiss him buts its our first date. And I know he gets a lot of boners but I don't know how to react ? How would You want Ur girlfriend to react ? REMEMBER were 13ish

Most Helpful Guy

• Wow let me see. lol. It depends on how I got the boner. If was just from kissing and we weren't that close to where it was touching her, I'd want her to ignore it I think, but then again if she moved even closer so she was pressing on it that would feel good too and I wouldn't mind being blue balled by her. You can just ignore it or put your hand down there and feel it and give it a little squeeze and then giggle and then kiss him hard and deep with your tongue. I don't think he'd forget that for awhile. lol.

• That would be fun. haha. I had that happen already and I just teased it like it was accidental. While we were kissing I kept putting pressure on it with my knee because that's the position we were in and then I just pulled back and made like nothing happened. haha, I could tell he felt very uncomfortable but that was the fun in it. We ended having a very fun date and it was a double date also. My bff had the same kind of fun teasing her date because she wanted to blue ball him too. lol

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 3

• just go for it, give him something that would make him wanna come back for more. do anything you fell like doing that would make both of you feel good ^_^ its much nicer if its a private place though

• any guy would get a boner if his girlfriend is like u...well you know I jus love u..

well I guess jus be comfortable don react as if you don know abt it and you can jus talk to him bt it also and it is also a thing to smile abt...once you talk to him abt it then you will never feel odd talkin abt...jus believe talk abt it once...

• Hi , don't be nervous and be your self although don't rush anything just be cool

and don't do anything you feel uncomfortable with even if he try some tricks

good luck and keep in your mind if nothing happened it's not the end of the world

What Girls Said 2

• your only 13, you should NOT be worrying about this.

• wow, you're just kissing, and if its your first date its kinda hard to believe that he would get that excited. take things slow at first. you don't wanna end up regretting anything.

• [its kinda hard to believe that he would get that excited.]

Clear YOU've never been a 13yr old boy :D:D:D

• Haha wow. I'm 16 and I'll get a boner if I'm kissing a girl. it's not the kiss, but what us guys are thinking during it