What's your opinion on age?

So, say you were 20! Would you date someone in their 30's or 40's? Maybe higher? How high and how low would you go age wise? Just a random question for fun! No harm intended! :)

Me personally! If I was 20 I would go as low as 18 and as high as maybe 32.

But that's just my opinion, I'm not saying you can't love someone a lot older or younger! Love works in strange and wonderful ways! :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I will be 21 tommarow so I would go down to 18 minimum and 35 maximum. (I personaly like a lot of older women in there late 20's, early 30's)

• That's really awesome! I'm 18 and I prefer older also, late twenties early 30's also. :)

What Guys Said 2

• First I'm 20. I usually use a five year rule, 2 below me, my age and 2 above me but there are I would go against it if found someone truly amazing, (right now I wouldn't go against the 2 below, that's illegal)

• That's a really smart way of seeing things, it's safe either way really if you follow them, never get into trouble atleast! :)

• 18 is minimum since I'm 21. I don't have a max because I prefer around the same age. So I guess since I went 3 years down my max is 24.

• That's fair enough :) what if you fell in love with someone older though, would you ignore it because of the age? just curious!

• If she likes me back hell no I wouldn't ignore it. I've never done anything with a girl so that's too good to pass up.

What Girls Said 2

• As low as 20 and as high as 40, anything more than twice your age is a bit icky in my opinion.

• If I was 20, I would date someone up to 26, but no higher