I need a date for homecoming?

OK, so I have a group for homecoming this year, and we're all really good friends. The problem is, everyone has a date except for me and one other guy. The girl I was going to ask got asked today; I waited too long. I need to find somebody that will fit well with the group, and that would want to go with me. The only girl I can think of is incredibly pretty, like off the charts, and has guys chasing her like dogs to bacon. We are friends, though. Ugh, help! I so don't wanna be a third wheel.

Most Helpful Guy

• don't worry bro just relax and ask her. what is the worst that can happen, she might say no then you don't go with her and find another girl. is that so bad? you wouldn't be worse off than before. now what is the best that can happen? you get a smoking hot date. now that seems pretty good doesn't it? so just go for it and don't worry.

best of luck bro. let me know how it goes and don't be scared. I'm going for a girl tomorrow and puttong my pride at stake on the front of a tee shirt. pretty much every guy is on the same boat as you around now so you are definitely not alone.

What Girls Said 1

• okay so you should definitely ask this girl. you are friends which is a total plus. often times, the prettiest girls are the ones who end up without dates because the guy(s) that they wish would ask them thinks that another guy will ask her, that he will get rejected, or that she's too "off the charts" pretty to want to go with him. I think girls are way more accepting than some guys assume. so ask her to homecoming in a cute way! she will probably say yes (:

What Guys Said 1

• CALM down man, stay calm and remember its not prom and its not your wedding day. dude it home coming its like your first day you dress nice ask a girl you kind of like but can stand a conversation with and have a good time. You are not picking the red or green wire.

This is a date but its nothing special and ask that pretty girl if she talked to you and she is free will, she will go with you 80% of the time.