He said "Alright I gotta go, I'll text you."

Ran into my crush at school... talked for a few minutes... asked how my summer went, etc etc. I had to go into work, he was getting things done so was on the phone for a min, hung up, rang again and had to go... he said "alright I gotta go I'll text you"

Good sign: I was talking to a couple of people at work and he was the one who came up to me and all.

He knows I like him. He's shown me some signs that he likes me too but on a scale of 1-10 (10 being really into me and 0 having no interest) I'd say he's a 5.5 or 6... and this is just me guessing.

But he didn't text me or IM me on facebook chat... what's the deal?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Well, he could be interested... or not. As you know, it's really hard to tell from his actions.

The one thing I've learned *for sure* about guys is that if they want to talk to you/contact you, they will. So he said he'd get in touch, right? If he doesn't, there's your answer. That's harsh, but it's an important thing to keep in mind when you're overanalyzing and trying to guess if he'll call. I know the feeling and it sucks. Remembering that *if he likes you, he will talk to you* is rather comforting because it reminds you it's not your responsibility, it's HIS. I mean, he was on the phone the entire time you were talking to him, right? He's clearly shown that he KNOWS how to use a phone!

Whatever he decides to do, don't drive yourself crazy picking apart your earlier conversation. Just let it go, be happy, do your thing, and see what happens. If nothing happens, let it go and get to having a crush on someone else. :)