How can I tell if he likes me? Should I go for it, or wait it out?

So I've been texting this boy, and we always share secrets through texts, and have long conversations through texts. We sit together at lunch everyday and kind of talk, but it can get awkward. He also asks to hang out with me a lot, but we never really plan it. I feel like he kind of likes me, but then I see him talking to his ex-girlfriend of 1 year and 4 months. He broke up with her because she cheated on him three times but I'm pretty sure he still likes her.

What Guys Said 1

• you're right...strong signs for you to move in is when the ex is completely out of the picture and not risk yourself being the rebound girl...you both need to be able to talk to each other in person among hanging out together outside of your normal everyday interactions, which will be a good indicator of compatibility or clicking chemistry...drop him signs and let him make the move when the timing seems right

What Girls Said 0