How can men have booty calls with exes?

OK Guys...need some honest advise here...

Why do guys want booty calls with exes? My ex told me I'm a great catch and our break up was emotional for him. He told me that he isn't ready to be in a relationship right now. He texts me that he misses me and thinks of me all the time. We have gotten together 2 times since the breakup and have hooked up. we have a crazy sexual chemistry. How can he sleep with me with no feelings? What is he doing?

Most Helpful Guy

• Girls can get sex WHENEVER THEY WANT. Guys can't. I don't know why so many women have trouble accepting that they have complete power over us in the sexuality department.

Because of that, a guy will do whatever he can to keep his chances of getting more sex. So booty-calling an ex, lying to a girl to get into her pants, cheating when your girlfriend is witholding sex from you... all of these things are because guys are slaves to the whim of women to get sex, because our society treats sex as a gift that women give men.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 5

• Honestly, it is rather easy, especially when you haven't experienced real love (not that Disney BS love), to dissociate sex and emotion. And it's even easier for guys since we're socially pressured to dissociate sex and emotion. Therefore when sex and emotion are separate, you can do one without the other. Therefore you can have sex with someone you absolutely hate, just because you want to get your rocks off. Many people are this way, and it's becoming the social standard. If you think you're gonna get back with him, I have to say that you're deluding yourself. He's just happy to have another girl in his little black book that he can call for a good night whenever he gets horny. Anything more and he'll try to weasel his way out.

• I don't? (Yes she has offered.) I think its mostly a matter of having you fill a different need. Men do not see feelings/emotions linked to sex nearly the way a woman does (yes there can be feelings involved, but not necessarily.) Basically.. he likes your body, and you are willing to go along with it.. so therefor..

• Because girls can't seem to understand that ex's only keep them as friends for sex. They do this cause it's easier to get them in bed than to start new with someone. It's also cheaper and requires less work all around. Some girls actually think it's pure friendship, which is extremely comical. I once asked a friend of mine to ask each of her "guy friends" this same question and only 3 of them admitted to thinking of her as a friend. One was in a relationship, one was gay, and the other didn't quite know what he wanted. I absolutely hate it when girls keep ex's as friends. It only causes problems in my personal opinion.

• yes. make sure you're emotionally disconnected from the situation and be sure that there are no expectations other than the physical part of the relationship. have fun and wear a condom.

• Dats really awkward but you knw sometimes,our exes leaves a mark somewhere we cnt forget,.they did unimaginable things with us in an unimaginable manner but when break up comes along,we move on,.but those moments never wipe out,it makes you go back in search of them,maybe 4 sex or what ever..