Guys: Have you ever been in a relationship and liked another girl?

So here is the situation this guy who goes to the same school as me and I had this fling going on for awhile we were sorta went on an date...kinda.it seemed he liked me a lot for awhile then out of nowhere he stops talking to me and would stare at me from across the lunch room and halls etc... and then we started talking again and it was nice then BAM he gets a girlfriend and won't talk to me at all now he keeps staring at even when he still in that relationship I am so confused by his signals. Does he still like me?or am I just being paranoid?

Guys: Have you ever been in a relationship and liked another girl (even if you knew the girl BEFORE you go into the relationship?)?

What Guys Said 1

• Yes he likes you that's why he is with someone else. Eye contact could be a form of flirting or interest, but if he was really into you he would have made his move with you not someone else you are second choice now no one likes being second choice.

What Girls Said 1

• How about you go up and ask him directly what his deal is.