What do you do if your boyfriend is texting other girls after a 2.5yr relationship??

Okay so me and my boyfriend have been going out for 2 and a half years, nearly 3, but last night I caught a glimpse of a text from someone saying "How are u, up for having more fun?". I'm devastated as he's done this before but we worked things out. I lost trust in him last time and only just regained it between us. But here's the catch, he wants to get engaged... I don't know what to do anymore. I love him with all my heart and he's the only one I could ever see a future with.

Most Helpful Girl

• this is a really sad situation and I know you must be tearing yourself up inside especially as you have been together for so long. maybe he is just attention seeking? I find texts and emails from other women and messages between them and my boyfriend occasionally. sometimes I have brought it up but I think I'm over reacting and am going to really try and stop now.

i think as long as he thinks he is getting away with it he will probably not take it any further than a flirt over text or email. if I found out he had cheated on me that would kill me but otherwise to make a relationship work with these kinds of people who are always going to flirt we need to learn when to keep our mouths shut. id rather he had a few flirty conversations behind my back because that's the kind of person he is that leave me because I've put his back up.

if you really see a future with him and only him there must be a reason for it nobody is ever going to be 100% perfect I know I'm not so I can't expect that from him either

What Guys Said 2

• You know how stupid it is when a guy freaks out about a girl having male friends?

This is you being equally stupid in the reversal of that situation.

• Ooooh. Texting other girls, that's pretty immature to freak out over it like that. If he's been with you for almost three years and hasn't gotten bored, I doubt he's cheating on you.

• I don't see how that is immature

• Lol. Really? Are you stupid?

• This was actually sexual texts, but my bad for not saying. and not forgetting the images he was sending to them :/, so no not imature. And no I'm not freakin out. he's done it before. Twice.

What Girls Said 0