Where should I put my tattoo?

I want to get the phrase "This too shall pass" written in Farsi (persian, looks like arabic) Where should I get it, across my shoulder like Rihanna's tattoo link or down my ribs like this girl... link

Most Helpful Guy

• why not do both or even more all over..

• Well I want to start off with just one for now.

What Guys Said 3

• Only place that looks hot on girls is on the side of her tummy and something small,any other place and especially bigger tattoo makes you look cheap...still if I had to choose between those two places,i would say ribs

• put it on somebody else.

• Nowhere.

• That wasn't an option lol

What Girls Said 5

• It's up to you but some things to consider...do you want it to be visible in tank tops or shirts with a wider neckline? If you choose a strapless wedding dress in the future would you like you tattoo visible? Is it something you want to be able to show off without wearing a bikini?

Either placement would look cool, but really think about it before you choose

• Yea I've thought about all those things and still can't decided...

• I think the ribs would look better, but it's your choice. Why not try placing a temporary tattoo in both positions first and then deciding which one you like better?

• I tried sketching them out with eyeliner and seeing which I liked better but they both are so different and look good in their own way. I liked both :/

• Depends on how big you want it to be. If you want it small then do it on your shoulder, if you want it big then get it on your ribs.

• I want to base the size off of where I want it, not the other way around. I want to deicde on the placcement firs.

• Oh okay. Well the ribs will probably hurt more but I think it will look better imo.

• Yea, I'm willing to deal with the pain, thanks for your opinion!

• you should get it down as a tramp stamp,

• That's the last place I would get it

• ribs! deffffff.