Black Chicks? Yes or No... In between?

How do you feel about dating black chicks fellas- white black Asian Latinos all the above. Let me know! <---Be honest; Totally and completely. I've Never Dated outside my African American race! Like Ever. Not once thought about it. Okay Okay ! Except for one time I thought about dating Mexican. *big jump

...i need answers lol. This might be my first and last question. Or not what ever.

I have friend of every race really ... and have experinced many areas and settings. Just haven't had the confidence or rite situation to date some one out my race. But I'm attracted to men...In GENERAL.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's really about personality. I would totally date a black chick, but I just don't normally find black girls attractive(unless they are like smoking hot out of my league), but it also has a lot to do with the stereotypical black girl attitude(not to be racist or anything, but in my experience black girls have this attitude which I could not really see myself dealing with for an extended period of time, but then again, I really only date girls I can see myself having a future with).

In all it like 90% comes down to personality.

What Guys Said 9

• Oh boy. Tough question. I am white, and have never dated anyone but white. I am attracted to Asian women as well, but while I'm certainly not racist, I have never found any African American women attractive save a handful.

It depends on the exposure. In high school, my graduating class had 14 black people, out of 800. I really don't mean to sound prejudice but dating someone who wasn't white was kind of unusual. Given that I was surrounded by a sh*t load of white people in high school I thought it was normal.

And wouldn't you know it, I dated a Mexican girl for quite a while in college :).

I guess what I'm trying to say is exclusively dating someone within your race isn't wrong, it's natural. You are attracted to certain races, some you aren't, it's totally normal, not racist.

• K. cool. I went to school in suburbs till like 11 grade I went to the "hood" because I just wanted to be around my race and I liked it but eventually went back to a suburb to grad. tho I left again same reasons. But always dated black tho. Ure probably rite and I think it has to do with the home life too. idk. mingling with races CAN be hard.

• Love black girls. TBH I just love girls, I have been blessed with open eyes and an open attitude to the world. F*** YEAH

• The black woman to me is like mecca to the muslims...like peanut butter is to bread...like slavery means to white people loool

...are any of these analogys doing anything for you?

• I've dated a couple black women already and there are a few at my school and job that I've seen that I would want to get with.

• By looks alone? Definitely. For me, it's their attitude that decides it for me. If they are loud, obnoxious, or have that annoying "thug" attitude, then no. But if they act with some class, then yes I would. It all depends on her attitude.

• I'm a white buy, I love black girls.

• I've never dated a black chick, I would love to date one. There're many not so good comments about black chicks, but then, I don't believe in generalizations. If I get a chance to date a good black chick, why not ?

• im a white guy that is very attracted to black girls ;)

• I believe firmly that people should mix within their own, ie black people stick with black people, whites with whites, asians with asians etc. I have nothing against people of differnt races, I just don't particularly like interracial love lifes

• Bloody hell, what's everyone getting so upset over that for?

• did jesus send you down from heaven to tell people on earth who to love? oh he did? k.

What Girls Said 1

• well... I'm a black chick & I've dated three white dudes before & I'm still currently dating one (8 months now yay!)... I think that it's different for every person... but once you find that special person, white, black, or whatever, it's gonna be magical... people just need to open their minds & hearts to get past the skin